Program OutcomesPage address: http://cset.mnsu.edu/aet/outcomes.html
AET students at the time of graduation are prepared to:
- apply knowledge of science, math, statistics, and engineering technology to solve problems encountered in a professional career in the automotive industry.
- design, analyze and build virtual and real models, and conduct testing in product development environments through applied computer technologies.
- define and communicate a set of requirements for a system, component or process and develop solutions to satisfy given criteria in an optimal fashion using creativity in design.
- function effectively as a manager, leader, or member of a team.
- understand and practice professional, ethical, environmental, and global responsibilities.
- communicate effectively across all design and management interface levels of an organization.
- recognize the need for and then develop the skills for life-long learning.
- understand and engage in behavior which respects diversity and global cultures.
- practice timeliness and quality with regard to work requirements.