Undergraduate ProgramsPage address: http://cset.mnsu.edu/biology/current/undergrad.html
How to Apply
- Admissions Website
- Online Application for High School Students
- Online Application for Transfer Students
Helpful Links for Students
- Current Tuition and Fees – links to Student Financial Services website
- Financial Aid Programs – links to Student Financial Services website
- International Student & Scholar Services - links to International Student and Scholar Services website
- Accessability Services Office - links to Accessability Resources website
Our department feels that interactions between students and their advisors are important. The better we know you, the better we can help you reach your academic and career goals. Likewise, the more often you interact with faculty outside of class, the more informed you will be about the academic and professional opportunities that are available. Because of our interest in your success, you MUST meet with your faculty advisor prior to registering for classes each semester. Your advisor will provide you with a Registration Access Code at that meeting. This code is required to complete the registration process. If you would like more information about advising, contact our department chairperson or the Student Advising Center for our College
Need Help in Classes
The course instructor has office hours and is willing to help tutor you. Can't make the office hours? Email the instructor and set up a special time.
Tutoring for some 100 and 200 level courses is also available at no cost to you through the Center for Academic Success.
The Accessibility Resources Office is to available help ensure equal access and opportunity for students with disabilities to programs and activities offered through MSU. The office also acts as a resource and referral agency for students needing additional services. To get more information, please visit the AR web site.
Minnesota State University Mankato
S-242 Trafton Science Center South
Mankato, MN 56001