Mandatory Advising Session for receiving your access code
Every semester, the students pursuing undergraduate programs in the Computer Information Science (CIS) department will need a registration access code to enroll in IT courses. The students must complete an online advising session and take a quiz to receive their access code. The advising system will automatically email the registration access code after successful completion of the quiz during the advising session. The CIS department Administrative Assistant (Stephanie Warning) will send an email containing instructions about how to complete the online advising session before start of course registration for that semester. Watch for the email! The instructions are also placed on the CIS department notice boards and at various places. General information about the advising session.
- You will use your star ID and password to login.
- You need to read carefully all contents and answer all questions.
- You will receive your
registration access code at your MSU email addressonly after correctly answering all questions.
- You can repeat the online advising session whenever you need any forgotten information or the access code.
- Get your access code at least one week before your registration window opens. It will help you to avoid any last minute issue.
- Graduate students do not need a registration access code.
- If you have any issue email your questions to:
Spring 2019 Access Code
- For online advising, use