Advising TipsPage address: http://cset.mnsu.edu/sacc/advising/
The CSET Student Advising Center provides information regarding the following:
- College majors
- General education
- Diverse cultures requirements
- Graduation requirements
- Academic status
- University policies
- Campus services and sources of support
The Student Advising Center processes the following:
- Major, minor, and advisor changes
- General education and cultural diversity assessments
- Admission to major
- Some prerequisite overrides (excluding physics, construction management and chemistry)
The advising office is the first place of contact when transfer students have questions regarding credit transfer.
What DON'T we do?
The Advising Center does not take the place of your faculty advisor! Your faculty advisor can assist you in the long-range planning for your major and degree requirements. Your faculty advisor will help you clarify your career goals, select appropriate courses in your major, and achieve timely graduation. If you don't know who your faculty advisor is or how to contact him/her, we can give you the necessary information. Please stop in and let us help you get started!