ScholarshipsPage address: http://cset.mnsu.edu/sacc/scholarships/
Apply Now for CSET Scholarships
The application process for the 2015-16 CSET scholarships will be completely online. Please read the information below carefully and complete all of the steps listed. Many of our scholarships are awarded based on GPA, major, and other information that you will provide in your General Application. Once you have completed the steps below, you will automatically be considered for these scholarships with no further action required from you. For other scholarships, you will need to provide additional ifnormation in order to apply.
- Go to www.mnsu.edu/scholarshipfinder
- Click the "Sign In" button in the top right corner.
- Sign in using your Star ID and password.
- Complete the General Application. Be sure to answer all questions and click the "Finish and Continue" button when you are done.
- Hover your mouse over the "Opportunities" button on the top toolbar and click Recommended".
- You should see an entry labeled "CSET College/Dept. Application". Click the "Apply" button.
- In this application, you will identify your references. Be sure to spell their names and email addresses correctly. If you have not already done so, you should speak with your references ahead of time and get their permission before submitting their names. In this application, you will also be asked to upload your unofficial transcript. Some departments will also have additional questions. When you have completed all questions, click the "Finish and Submit" button.
- Repeat step 5 to search for additional scholarships.
If you have questions, stop by the CSET Advising Center or call us at 507-389-1521.