Automotive Engineering Technology Objectives
Automotive Engineering Technology graduates two to three years into their careers should have the foundation to:
- deliver products, services, and support to both internal and external organizations by applying technical knowledge, problem solving techniques and hands-on skills in traditional and emerging technologies.
- actively participate in on-going professional development, professional growth, and increasing professional responsibility.
- effectively communicate ideas to technical and non-technical people.
- perform in or manage cross-functional teams.
- work within the accepted standards of professional integrity and conduct.
- design, analyze, build, and test virtual or real models in product development and continuous improvement environments.
- implement, and continuously improve cost, quality, time, and goals using world class management methodologies.