- A four year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum TOEFL iBT scores of 71 or IELTS band score of 6.0 (International Students Only).
- Credential Evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credentials Evaluation Service member (International Students Only).
Successful applicants must have completed undergraduate coursework including the following:
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Computer Science
- C++ Programming (or other programming language)
- Circuit Analysis
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Statics, Strength of Materials
- Metallurgy/Materials Processing
- Manufacturing Automation
Applicants who do not have the prerequisite courses completed will be provisionally admitted to the program with the undergraduate courses listed as deficiencies.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||July 1||May 1|
|Spring Start||November 1||October 1|
|Summer Start||April 1||N/A|