Student Funding Opportunities
- Almost 25% of graduate students at MSU Mankato receive a graduate assistantship.
- Beginning in the fall 2018 semester, full graduate assistantships at Minnesota State University, Mankato typically pay a stipend of at least $10,000 for the academic year.
- A full assistantship also carries a waiver of up to nine graduate credits per semester.
- Graduate Assistants must enroll in a minimum of six credits per semester.
- Graduate Assistants with a summer appointment must enroll for at least one graduate credit.
More information about GA positions can be found on the Graduate Studies website.
Another place to find information on Financial Resources is Graduate Financial Resouces Webpage.