- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the field of electrical engineering, computer engineering or a closely related field from an accredited program.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- English proficiency for international applicants: a minimum 80 on the TOEFL iBT or 6.5 on the IELTS or a Dulingo Score of 105 is required.
- Click the link to apply
- Once registered and logged in, search for “Master of Science in Electrical Engineering” at the Mankato campus.
- Follow instructions to submit application documents.
- More instructions for graduate applications can be found at https://mankato.mnsu.edu/future-students/graduate/apply/
- TA positions are available to qualified students.
Additional Instructions for International Applicants
- Upload your financial affidavit as a certificate of finances in the Program Materials section.
- Upload your bank statements as other international documentin the Program Materials section.
- Request a credential evaluation from a NACES approved credential evaluation company. International transcripts WILL NOTbe used for admission decisions.
- Submit official English proficiency exam results to the Office of Admissions at Minnesota State University, Mankato.Unofficial copies of exam results can be uploaded in the Program Materials section.
|U.S. Citizens||International Applicants|
|Fall Start||July 1||May 1|
|Spring Start||November 1||October 1|
|Summer Start||April 1||N/A|