IEEE Spring 2021 Career & Internship Fair
Thursday, February 13, 2020
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Centennial Student Union
The Engineering Career & Internship is held annually in spring and is sponsored by the IEEE organization. No Pre-Registration or Attendance Fees Required for Students. This expo is a great networking opportunity for students and many obtain internship and employment offers after attending it.
2020 Engineering Career & Internship Fair sponsored by IEEE. Join Handshake
Register your spot to our annual IEEE Career Fair
First-year and Sophomore students
Explore positions and fields of study, get more information about specific organizations and employers and develop your network of contacts. Get ahead of your competition by networking as a first-year/sophomore student!
Juniors, Seniors, Internship/Job Seekers
Meet and engage with potential employers and professionals in the field! Dress for success and be prepared to talk about your projects and coursework. Impromptu interviews may take place!
Get prepared by visiting the Career Development Center to learn more about how you can best prepare for this event!
This Engineering Career and Internship Fair serves students in the following majors:
- Automotive Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering (Technology)
- Computer Information Technology
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Information Systems
- Integrated Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
This is an opportunity for you to present yourself as a professional and engage in meaningful career conversations and explore career opportunities. Below is information to help you prepare for the events:
- Preview the employers who will be attending by logging into Handshake visit preview employers
- Prepare for the career fair; for tips, view this video.
- Dress pants
- Dress shirt
- Dress/skirt must be to the knee length or lower
- Dress shoes must be closed-toed and in good condition
Dress for success! Please watch the short videos below for tips on what to wear (and not to wear).