Dr. Louis Schwartzkopf, Emeritus Professor of Physics
PhD | Faculty
- PhD, University of California at Berkeley, 1974
- Energy and Society
- Population and Energy Modeling
- Renewable Energy and Fossil Fuel Depletion
- Minnesota’s Energy Needs, in Natural Units of Renewable Energy (download poster)
- American Association of Physics Teachers Summer Meeting, Syracuse, NY, July 22 - 26, 2006.
- Renewable Energy in Minnesota - How Much Do We Need? (download presentation)
- Minnesota State University, Mankato, Sustainability Conference, April 22, 2006.
- Renewable Energy for SE-SC Minnesota (download presentation)
- Gustavus Adolphus College, Minnesota's Energy Future Forum, January 19, 2006.