- Small class sizes with personal attention
- Practical, real-world class projects
- Faculty-taught courses
- Leadership opportunities on class project teams and in student organizations
- All Civil Engineering faculty are licensed professional engineers
- Interaction with local engineering firms and public agencies
- Scholarships!   Internships!
- Great career opportunities
Click on an image below to learn more!
Transportation engineers design the systems that allow people to travel easily and safely on networks of streets, highways, subways, waterways, railways, airways and more.