The BS Automotive Engineering Technology program at Minnesota State University, Mankato is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Your degree is a significant achievement and perhaps the largest investment you will make toward your future. The quality of education you receive makes a big difference in your career success. ABET accreditation:
- Verifies that your educational experience meets the global standard for technical education in your profession.
- Enhances your employment opportunities—multinational corporations require graduation from an accredited program.
- Supports your entry to a technical profession through licensure, registration and certification—all of which often require graduation from an ABET-accredited program as a minimum qualification.
- Establishes your eligibility for many federal student loans, grants, and/or scholarships.
- Paves the way for you to work globally, because ABET accreditation is recognized worldwide through international agreements, and many other countries' national accrediting systems are based on the ABET model.
Search 1,000s of jobs requiring graduation from an ABET-accredited program.
Why ABET acredditation matters (n.d) retrieved from https://www.abet.org/accreditation/what-is-accreditation/why-abet-accreditation-matters/.