Welcome to Computer Engineering
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- an ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
The program educational objectives (PEOs) are summarized as follows:
- Graduates who receive the B.S.C.E. (Graduates) will function as responsible members of society with an awareness of the social, ethical, and economic ramifications of their work.
- Graduates will become successful practitioners in engineering and other diverse careers.
- Graduates will succeed in full time graduate and professional studies.
- Graduates will pursue continuing and life-long learning opportunities.
- Graduates will pursue professional registration.
- Graduates will gain foundational education that allows for personal growth and flexibility throughout their career.
|Total Program Declarations||79||94||117||107||135|
|*Projected based on senior capstone enrollments.|