Campus Resources

If you are enrolled in, or considering enrolling in a CSET major, the CSET Advising Center should be your first stop (125 Trafton Center) or first phone call (507-389-1521) for assistance with changing or declaring your major, admission to your major, requesting or changing your advisor, gen ed advising, and registration issues.

Other Campus Resources are available on campus to support students in their college career.