Every semester, students pursuing undergraduate programs in the Computer Information Science (CIS) department will need a registration access code to enroll in courses. You must complete an online advising session and take a quiz to receive your access code. The advising system will automatically email the registration access code after successful completion of the quiz during the advising session. The CIS department Administrative Assistant (Stephanie Warning) will send an email containing instructions about how to complete the online advising session the before start of course registration for that semester.
General information about the online advising session.
- Watch for the email! The instructions will also be posted on the CIS department notice boards and at various places.
- Use your star ID and password to login.
- Carefully read all the content and answer all the questions.
- You will receive your registration access code at your MSU email address after correctly answering all questions.
- You can repeat the online advising session if you've forgotten any information (or your access code!)
- To avoid last-minute issues, get your access code at least one week before your registration window opens.
- Graduate students do not need a registration access code.
- If you have any issues, contact email@example.com