Information for International Students

Due to immigration regulations international students will require to complete additional forms with the International Center. International students must not start work before completing these formalities and obtaining written permission from the International Center. You can work using the Curricular Practical Training (CPT) or the Optional Practical Training (OPT) options.

You can find more details on employment (on-campus employment, off-campus employment, CPT and OPT options etc.) details at the following web site:

You can find all related forms at: