Department of Integrated Engineering faculty are active in research as well as teaching. In addition, the project-based learning model implemented in our programs is of interest to a broad range of researchers. Multiple externally funded projects are associated with our faculty and programs.
- 2015-16 Flies Fellowship, PI: Cheol-hong Min
- 2014-15 Flies Fellowship, PI: Jacob Swanson
- Connection, Community, and Engagement in STEM Education, PI: Bates (NSF DRL-0910143)
- Evaluating Engineering Learning: A Comparison of Project-Based-Learning to Traditional Engineering Education, PI: Ulseth (NSF DUE-1043821)
- MAX Scholarships: Interdisciplinary Mentored Academic EXperience for STEM Success, PI: Bates (NSF DUE-1060659)
- The Evolution of an Engineering Problem Solver, PI: Ulseth (NSF EEC-1129293)
- Engineering Education Research Leader NetWorkshops: Mentoring, Communicating, and Power Borkering for the Next Generation, PI: Bates (NSF EEC-1314868)